Wednesday 12 September 2012

My ideas at the planning stage

I have decided to make a short music video for my coursework piece. I haven't decided on the genre yet as i have not been inspired by any particular song. But i have been deconstructing songs of the pop genre to help me consider ideas for my video. If i was to make a video like the ones i deconstructed, the shots and settings in them, are more realistic for me to be able to film. This is why i chose them. Next im going to find a couple of songs that i like and ask my peers to pick the one they think will work best for a video. I will then story board some ideas and the narrative of what could work in my video. Also gaining inspiration from other videos i have seen and also asking my peers, what the song makes them think of, to then make a mood board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment