Tuesday 12 June 2012

Briefs

I have been given two briefs to choose from to template my work.

1. A promotion package for the release of an album, to include a music promo video, together with two of the following three options.

A website homepage for the band

A cover for its release on DVD

A magazine advertisement for the DVD


2. A short film in its entirety, lasting approximately five minutes, which may be live action or animated or a combination of both, together with two of the following three options.

A poster for the film

A radio trailer for the film

A magazine review page featuring the film

I have chosen Brief number 1 as i instantly had ideas and images in my head of what i could use to do this  and also due to convenience of the facilities i can use.  

My video must include the following theories: Genre, Narrative, Representation, Audience and media language. 

No comments:

Post a Comment