Wednesday 17 October 2012

Reflecting on my work

So far i like my ideas, from my mood board i have had to change them slightly as i wanted to use the sun and summer dresses, but now its come round to filming, the weather is not very sunny and my idea would not work with this. However, i have slightly changed my idea to use the rain as an advantage and film some shots in the rain as i think this could look really dramatic and effective. When i presented my mood board to my peers, they liked the fact that my mood board, represented my genre and theme well, and it gave them a clear idea of my plan. As i have recently been talking about how boys will be attracted to my video as my USP is April. Therefore i am going to make another Audience member profile of the type of boy that would be watching my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment