Thursday 25 October 2012

Animatic



Here is my first of two animatics. I did this one by drawing each picture on paint, this took a very long time therefore there are not many images. I put the video together using windows movie maker on my laptop at home rather than on imovie on an apple mac. I found this much easier as windows machines are much easier to use. Some of the pictures are unclear what is happening as it was difficult to draw using paint. The next animatic will consist of some images i have taken of April in school, therefore not the highest quality but giving an example of the type of shots i have been thinking about using. I will make this one on imovie.

Here is my second animatic.




The shots are orange as there was not very good lighting in the school hallway, from this i have learnt to make sure the lighting will look good before i start to take my video shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment