Tuesday 6 November 2012

Half term filming

Over half term i had planned to go out filming with my cast members. They cancelled last minute therefore i went out on my own and took my establishing shot and a few shots of the sea that did not need people in it. I did not use a tripod and i could not get it steady on the rocks at the beach. I was worried my shots would turn out wobbly but i think they will work really well. I used a panning shot for my establishing shot to show the viewer the location. From this i have learnt that it is possible to get a steady shot without a tripod but if i choose this approach again , i will take lots of different cuts of the same shot, to make sure at least one of them is use able as this is what i did and i only like one of the shots i took.
I have now began to edit my shots and make a new movie project in imovie. I asked my friend to take a picture of me editing to show i am independently working on my video and learning how to use imovie as i go.


No comments:

Post a Comment