Wednesday 7 November 2012

Audience feedback

I have made the first 9 second of my music video and created the title. There are 2 frames to this, i am going to show some of my peers the video and get some feedback, i know this will not be much as it is not very long, but it will give me a good idea if i my shots are adequate. Here are some screen shots of what my video consists of so far. This sunday i am planning to go out filming with my characters to film the rest of my video.





Christopher Atkinson, male 17 listens to Michel Buble- Good establishing shot and lighting in both shots

Calum McConnachie, male 17 listens to Kanye West - Looks professional

Charlie Thompson, male 17 listens to Take that -Its great, fits well with the music

Tom Bowern, male 17 listens to mumford and sons- I like the editing on the beat and the framing of the establishing shot

No comments:

Post a Comment